Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wow... it has been far too long since I've taken the time to sit down and write on this site. Journaling has occurred, but blogging has not. Too much has happened in the past year to go into a lot of detail, so here's the jist:

Left San Francisco January 12th 2012. Lived in Vermont until March 9th. Moved to Philly to live on my own and start nursing school. Nursing school started April 2nd. Half way through and rocking it. Currently training for the Philly marathon, officially signed up for the Boston Marathon (April 15th 2013) and SO excited for Fall. A lot has happened in the past 12 months... there have been MANY ups and downs... restless, sleepless nights, laughs, tears, frustrations, excitement etc but one thing that is SO evident... I am the happiest I have EVER been.

Continuing to silently root for myself and becoming stronger and more independent each day. Trying to figure out what I want and who I want... it's a challenge and can sometimes leave me in wonderment.. but I am happy and that's all that matters.


No comments: