Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sign Me Up

Alright so I was looking through some blogs online and liked the idea of adding photos, so I present to you this photo. It was taken on my mac while I was studying abroad in Rome, Italy. Pretty funny if you ask me. Apparently, we were bored with all the time on our hands and I had remembered the awesome photo booth conveniently located on my computer and this is what we came up with, along with a few others of course. 

Speaking of Rome - Here is a semi view from my cute, quaint little apartment I shared with 5 other girls. I miss it. I think what I miss the most is sitting on that balcony in the morning eating my cereal, or in the afternoon watching 'The Hills' or reading, or sitting on the balcony at night drinking wine with my companions. Yup, good times.


I recently had a reunion with 4 of the many people I hung out with while studying abroad. I traveled to Minnesota and had a blast. It's as if we all picked up right where we left off. We have carried on with our lives but continue to carry each and every memory and moment with us and hope to build more. 


It was fun, it was perfect, it was everything I needed.




No comments: