Friday, September 5, 2008

Stop.
Blink.
Breathe.
Take a second
2See
The impaired,
Compare
2 The InDiFfErEnCe
of my COncerns.
If you face Death
If you conquer Death
Will you become
FEARLESS?

When the possibility of
DEATH
is present,
Are there no more concerns?

A Random Tap on the Wall
Interrupts my thoughts,
yet keeps me present.

BREATHE,
in...out...

Keys dangle,
he smiles...
I breathe.

Ice hits the glass,
the men talk
the pen writes
I Breathe.
Stand still.
stop in the street.
allow the people,
the conversations,
the birds,
the hope
the air
to pass you by....
to leave you where you

STAND

The caffeine hits my body.
my HEART beats faster,
my HANDS shake.

..breathe..

Feel this moment's entirety.
Feel the length of an emotion.

Feel the release of the past.
S l o w l y
b i t b y b i t
begin 2 let go
allow the love to dissipate,
allow it to SIT in your HAND

where your breath can let
that love become a million little pieces.

OUTSIDE MY body.

Soon it will not exist in me
soon it will not exist with me,

when that day comes,
you and I will be forever gone.

Ease up.
Bad.
OPINIONS.

USELESS WORDS...
MINDLESS WORDS...

that merely make us analyze,
dramatize,

and question our own moves.

----.

Pink watch.
stopped.

BROKEN from the MOMENT IT WAS ON.
useless.
yet satisfactory.

"wash your hands clean"

FoReSeE
the USELESSNESS of your desire

the unsatisfactory that accompanies those...

DESIRES.

Nothing more than a
MEMORY
A MOMENT,
An INSTANT,
A BLINK,
that I can carry,
and that I can leave behind.

Breathe...
Relax...
stop your thoughts,
stop your anger
and become
Present...

PINK SHIRT.
FLIES ON MY FOOT
FULL STOMACH
HERE.
--REMEMBER MY OWN WANTS--

Don't allow alterations -
Don't embellish
Stick to original
desires.

Don't become caught up -
washed up -

in the eyes,
the warmth,
the comfort.

Inevitability can not envelop.

No comments: